Even though it is highly competitive and regulated, the telecommunications segment is extremely representative and attractive to Brazilian and foreign investors alike.
We assist Brazilian and multinational corporations engaging in the fields of telephony, radio, television, the Internet, monitoring, radio navigation and geolocalization, with legal advisory and consulting services, covering:
- the advisement of investors to participate in public utility bids, held under concessions, permits or authorizations;
- the drafting, review, analysis, and structuring of contracts and business models that are compatible with the segments;
- legal support with tax, corporate and regulatory matters, including the drafting of legal opinions on issues associated with the sector;
- legal advisory and risk assessment aiming to mitigate risks and enable business arrangements, in light of the Brazilian legal framework;
- assisting clients with their interface with the regulating bodies and agencies.
Besides, we offer the services of our litigation team, to work on legal and administrative proceedings, as well as arbitration processes, involving telecommunications.