The advancement of technologies leads to the introduction of new work tools, changes the interactions between people, and imposes a new complex reality.
We offer legal advice and consulting on business development and operations by Brazilian and foreign companies in the technology segment, in addition to startups and application developers, notably:
- drafting, structuring, negotiating and advising on technology transfer agreements, trademark, patent, and industrial design licensing agreements, among others;
- legal support in software licensing arrangements, including online content distribution;
- analyzing applications of the blockchain technology, including smart contracts and ICOs, and their legal implications;
- legal support on issues associated with the right to be forgotten, and the effects thereof;
- legal assistance in matters concerning data protection, based on the local and international regulations.
- legal support on tax, corporate and regulatory matters, including the drafting of legal opinions on issues associated with the segment.
We are also experienced representing our clients before the Brazilian Intellectual Property Institute (INPI) concerning the transfer of technology, in addition to our expertise handling legal disputes involving issues associated with the sector.