The observance of employment rights and the fulfillment of a company’s goals should not be treated as an incompatibility.
We offer specialized legal advisory in the labor law practice area, to Brazilian and foreign companies engaging in a number of different market segments, focusing on litigation and preventive consulting services, including:
- mitigating labor disputes and reducing the risks of assessments resulting from inspections by the competent bodies;
- appraising labor liabilities;
- preventing and managing crises, including regulatory inspections, investigations of employees/company executives and support in termination procedures;
- evaluation of Environmental Risk Prevention Programs (PPRA) and Occupational Health and Medical Control Programs (PCMSO);
- developing, implementing, evaluating and reviewing Compliance Programs;
- negotiating and preparing collective bargaining agreements/settlements, individual employment contracts, among other instruments;
- legal support at union meetings.
We are notoriously experienced with the inspection processes and administrative proceedings ongoing with the Brazilian Ministry of Labor and Employment and the Ministry of Social Security, as well as legal proceedings underway before the Brazilian Labor Courts.