Social and economic changes impose new routes and new organizational frameworks.
Our firm offers legal assistance to Brazilian and foreign investors holding interests in companies undergoing financial difficulties, bankruptcy, restructuring, reorganization, or legal auditing. We also assist hedge funds, private equity funds, investment banks and other entities. The scope of our work consists of:
- supporting bank and financial transactions, structured operations, debt restructuring (whether bilateral or syndicated), mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and insolvency proceedings;
- assisting with judicial or extrajudicial restructuring plans;
- evaluating, qualifying and recovering credits in judicial or extrajudicial restructuring proceedings, bankruptcy proceedings and executions;
- assessment of risks in the acquisition or sale of assets, shares, credits, branches or individual production units;
- audits and corporate reorganization processes.
In addition, we have solid experience handling legal proceedings involving reorganization, bankruptcy, and executive processes.