The sector offers a slew of opportunities, as well as significant challenges, as it is a segment affected by heavy regulation and intense competition.
Our work is focused on enabling infrastructure projects, with the adoption of a multidisciplinary approach. Our experience includes enterprises involving highways, construction work, geotechnology, urban logistics, sanitation, ports, airports, etc.
We provide consulting and advisory services to legal entities, including, but not limited to, the following activities:
- advisement of investors on all kinds of bid proceedings (including PPPs and RDC);
- structuring and modeling of complex projects;
- development of innovative solutions to attract funding (project financing, derivatives, investment funds, securitizations, debt instrument and other securities issues);
- structuring guarantees and counter-guarantees for financing arrangements;
- strategic support on tax, contractual and regulatory issues associated with infrastructure enterprises;
- legal advisory on the interactions with regulating agencies and bodies.
Our service portfolio also includes the representation of clients in legal and administrative proceedings, before the Courts of Audit and Arbitration Tribunals, among others.