Financial services are incredibly complex and sophisticated and require the market agents to respond faster and faster.
We assist legal entities engaging in the market, by providing advisory and consulting services, in a multidisciplinary capacity, including the following activities, among others:
- legal support in local and international financial transactions, including the interpretation of the laws governing the sector;
- drafting, analyzing, negotiating and reviewing contracts applying to the financial services segment;
- configuring new business deals, nationally and internationally;
- support with corporate matters, focusing mainly on operations in the capital market, creation and registration of investment funds, advisory to private equity investors;
- advisement on securitization procedures, debt restructuring, and financial reorganization;
- consulting on labor issues, to identify and minimize liabilities.
We also represent and defend our clients in court and administrative litigations, before the Brazilian Central Bank (BACEN) and the National Financial System Appeals Council (CRSFN), among others.