To minimize investor concerns and the risks of a business deal, experience and knowledge about the workings of the domestic financial segment are crucial.
We assist our clients (investors, fund managers, administrators, financial institutions and private companies, among other market agents), both Brazilian and foreign, by providing the following services:
- incorporation of investment funds in Brazil;
- drafting, reviewing and amending by-laws;
- development and implementation of corporate governance rules;
- advisement in the interpretation of the laws governing the segment;
- consulting on M&A operations;
- assistance with the implementation of stock option plans;
- support with public offerings in view of the distribution of commercial papers in Brazil, debt instruments abroad, and share offerings (POs).
We are also notoriously experienced with the representation of our clients before the Central Bank of Brazil (BACEN), the National Financial System Appeals Council (CRSFN), the Brazilian Securities Commission (CVM), and the Brazilian Stock Exchange (BM&FBOVESPA), in addition to handling legal and administrative proceedings involving issues associated with the financial sector.