In constant transformation, the Brazilian energy sector remains quite attractive to both Brazilian and foreign companies.
We offer advisory and consulting on legal, regulatory and administrative issues related to the energy industry.
We are experienced in advising clients from all stages of the sector’s production chain, including equipment manufacturers, project developers, and agents operating in the industry (generation, transmission, distribution, and marketing).
Our services consist of ensuring the whole infrastructure required for:
- establishment of equipment manufacturers in Brazil;
- development of greenfield projects;
- execution of mergers and acquisitions;
- drafting and reviewing of contracts (EPC, EPCM, CUST, CUSD, CCT, CCD, PPA);
- representation before the public authorities and regulating agencies within the scope of administrative proceedings;
- drafting and negotiation of agreements and financing arrangements.
Besides, we rely on professionals and teams qualified to assist and work on legal issues affecting the sector (tax, real estate, contractual, labor, regulatory, environmental, corporate matters, among others).