The expansion of foreign trade operations has led to the sophistication of customs regulations and conformance with international rules.
There are certain specificities in customs laws that distinguish them from other fields of Law. Our firm relies on a team specializing in the area, which is qualified to offer the legal assistance needed to assess a number of issues, such as:
- advisory in goods and merchandise importing and exporting operations;
- legal assistance with issues involving the tax classification of goods;
- support for the procurement of special tax systems (Temporary Admission, REPETRO, Drawback, etc.);
- drafting and negotiation of foreign trade contracts, including explanations about the applicable laws and regulatory acts;
- consulting and litigation work, including the filing of legal actions and administrative defenses.